Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter!!! from the Pig, I mean Bunny.


Happy Easter! The picture is of the green ceramic pig that is the "centerpiece" of our kitchen table. He gets dressed up for holidays and has donned his bunny ears for Easter.
The adoption wait is LOOOOONG and tedious as everyone in our same position knows all to well. We were just discussing how in July of this year it will be 1 whole year since we were LID. The time seems to fly by and stand still all at the same time. Home improvement has stopped around the house as I am slowly recovering from surgery. I am now able to get around without the walker which will now be stored away for when Lori's grandmother comes for visits and needs one or in the case that one of us may need it again. I still have my brace on and will have to continue to wear it until the Doctor says I can take it off. Physical therapy starts in 3 days a week this coming Monday. The pain is gone but I still have quite a bit of weakness and numbness in my Left leg, all of which I have been informed is perfectly normal.
The back and front yard are looking great. Lori has been planting flowers, hostas and ferns, oh my. She doesn't want me posting a picture till she can get the mulching done. We put up our ferns on the front pourch last weekend and already have "tenents" moving in. I can't wait for the baby birds to hatch.
More frequent updates to come, as I have ALOT of time on my hands.
Glen

No comments: