Sunday, March 16, 2008

A photo opportunity.

We have a tree in our front yard that blooms so pretty with white flowers in the spring. I thought that it would make a good backdrop for pictures of the kids because they both have dark hair, so I got out my scaffolding that I use for work and set it up to put the kids right up in the tree where the blooms were the best. I stood on a ladder to shoot the photos. I am very pleased with the results. The Braford Pear tree blossoms don’t last long. Annie even got a couple shots of me. At first Annie was so cared of the scaffolding that the first couple of shots we took she has a nervous look on her face. The scaffold wasn't a problem for Brandon because he has worked with me doing drywall before. After a few minuets she got more comfortable being up that high and smiled.
Glen



Annie made this shirt for Geometry class.


Brandon with his bomber jacket that Nana and Poppi gave him for Christmas.










1 comment:

Naenay1012 said...

I do like the blossoms as a backdrop.