Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lazy days of summer......HA! Fat chance!











It is actually hotter than the face of the sun today with the heat index putting it well into the 110's. So we are spending the day indoors. We went out early this morning and got movies. Came home and did a little face painting and tent building in the living room. Norah is having a ball! Even after all that and playing with some homemade playdoh she was still looking for stuff to do. Everyone keeps telling me she will keep me young, but I'm starting to wonder if she just keeps me running so much that I don't have time to think about anything else.
The next activity was to paint some eggs. That's right people it's not just for Easter anymore. I should have some pictures of that later. Then we may build a castle out of paper towel rolls. After that .......holy cow! After that we may just have to take her to Nana and Popie's house to swim or see what they have up their sleeves. I will be so glad when it cools off enough to play outside again.









No comments: