Tuesday, July 17, 2007

All is Ok Annie Called again this morning.


After worrying about Annie’s E-mail last night I got up again at 1:00 A.M. and sent her another message.
Basically telling her that I wonted her to call again no matter what time is was here so we could talk and I could find out what was going on. Luckily she called at 5:30 A.M. unfortunately Lori had just left for work and missed getting to talk to her.

Here the skinny. The part about 5 days was, that she was leavening China in 5 days. Not that is was going to take 5 days to get to the U.S. Now for the missing time in-between when she was going to leave China and the time she was going to leave a U.S. airport to here. She will be attending an two week AYUSA per College student work shop for before she comes here. Lastly she told me she was going to get her ticket here when she got to the U.S. airport I was worried that she might get stuck in the airport. Well now that we know she is going to be there more than 2 weeks it makes since.

Her English is very good , I do have to some time change what I am saying for her to understand. But she is knows 100 times more English then I know Chinese so that is good. I must say that I fell sooo much better that we got me up to speed. I seemed to be the only one out of the lope she new exactly where she was going.
One good thing is she will have more than 2 weeks to get used to being in the U.S. and on our time. Before she comes. 26 more days till she here.
Glen

No comments: