Monday, April 16, 2012

We Got It!


The earnest money has been dropped off and the paperwork signed. Now we just have to wait 20 to 30 days for closing to take place. I am not going to post a picture of the house until after we close. Just being superstitious or paranoid I guess but still with the market the way it is out here right now I don't want to jinx anything before our names are officially on the closing papers and we have the house keys in hand. Glen and I are once again home owners.

I can say that the house is approx. 3000 square feet if you count the garage and it sits on a big lot (unusual for out here).

Wish us luck and a speedy closing.

Lori





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo, hoo! So awesome! And we can't wait until you have to vacuum 3000 square feet ... cause we know you'll be vacuuming the garage, too! Oh my gosh we're so excited! Does it need much/any big work? Can we come help you move? Yay! Melissa

Glen said...

YEAH! I know, right. I will teach Norah to vaccum. She has more than enough energy for 3000 sq ft of vacuuming. It does need quite a bit of work. We will have to scrape the popcorn ceilings and tear out carpet before we even move in. I guess I am going to have to take some time off work.
We really don't have much stuff to move. We sold most of our stuff when we moved from Arkansas. I love that you offered though! You guys so rock! Why not wait for a little while then come out when you can stay with us. There may still be some 60's wallpaper up by this summer but at least it will all be clean.
Love you

Lori