Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The reason for the season.



While we scurry about getting our bandanglers, bobdingelers this year.


I wanted to tell everyone still waiting to see their childs face. Lori and I have come across some
verses over the wait that have stuck with us, and helped us get through some tough times over the years.


I hope that by posting them here, they might give you some hope & comfort this Christmas.

Oh and instead of a Birthday gift for you this year, we will be sending a care package to one of your precious children. I know you like that better anyways;
besides what are you going to do with another tie?

Merry Christmas To Everyone!

Ha-ha Santa Glen & Annie the elf.

Glen


I prayed for this child, and the lord has granted me what I asked of him.
I Samuel 1:27

Religion that God our father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress
James 1:27

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.
Isaiah 43:5

Dear Children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth
I John 3:18


For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11


God sets the lonely in families
Psalm 68:6


For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,….
The King will reply, I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.
Matthew 25:35, 40


Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And who so shall receive one such little child in my name receives me.
Matthew 18:4, 5


Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when dreams come true, there is life and joy.
Proverbs 13:12

No comments: