Friday, February 27, 2009

3/9/2009


We got our final travel packet last night.
On 3/9/2009 we get to hold Norah for the first time. I can’t even tell you how excited we are to have this child come into our lives. We leave in just 5 days and we will be getting to meet Annie’s Parents in China. Right now Annie’s uncle, dad and I are trying to work out the details but Annie’s parents plan on taking us to some spots in Beijing on Saturday that we didn’t get to see with CCAI on Friday.
Then on Sunday it is off to Zhengzhou to see Norah face to face,.
I can’t wait to hold her and kiss her chubby cheeks.
She may not be as thrilled to see me as I am to see her but with time we can work that out togather.
Glen

8 comments:

Mark and Kelly said...

I remember the excitement myself, almost two years ago (March 12th)when we met our daughter for the first time. What at absolutely wonderful time for you and your family. Cherish every moment and take TONS of pictures. You must be walking on air every day in anticipation. Enjoy!

Kelly

Grimes Family said...

Wonderful news!!! March 9 is our big day as well!

Kimberly said...

Don't worry, she may not be so thrilled to see you at first, but I predict she will be a daddy's girl in no time flat!!!

My prayers will be with you on your journey.

Kimberly

Charlotte said...

Take her some food, it always works !

Can't wait til the 9th, what a great day !

Charlotte and crew

Naenay1012 said...

I am so happy for you all. How nice that you get to visit Annie's family too.

I can't wait to read your updates of your trip.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry it only took our girl two days to warm up to dad .She is a daddy's girl now...Have a safe trip .

Marion

Jaime said...

See you soon!! I cannot wait to see Norah in your arms.

Shea said...

I am thrilled for you!!!!! God bless and I will be praying.